We are sorry. Service is unavailable. Please try again later
The monthly installment is approximate, it is estimated based on an average annual interest rate as per the Interest Bulletin of UniCredit Bulbank AD, and the calculation provided does not represent an offer made by the Bank for you. The calculator provides an approximate amount of the monthly installment of the loan amount you wish.
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on the loan is an expression of the total costs on the loan for the consumer, present or future ones, as an annual percentage calculated on an annual basis on the total amount of the loan granted.
The additional costs due and payable under the loan agreement which have not been considered in the calculation of the APR in the calculator, since they are not known to the Bank, are:
- The costs for Life Insurance for the term of the loan agreement;
- The costs for property insurance of the real estate, which is provided as a collateral for the term of the loan agreement;
- Notary and state fees for the establishment of a mortgage in favour of the Bank;
- Notary and state fees for renewal and deletion of the collateral provided in favour of the Bank;
- The costs for a market appraisal of the proposed collateral.
Amount of funding
Up to 85% of the market value of the property, allowing the customer to choose - to be liable with all their possessions or limited liability up to the collateral provided.
- To finance the purchase, construction, renovation and/or finishing works of the residential property purchased
- To refinance similar target loans
Up to 35 years
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by a reference interest rate representing a market interest rate index for the respective currency*, increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest index for the respective currency - ADI for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for USD, GBP, CHF, or another different maturity index.
Equal monthly installments (annuity) and decreasing monthly installments.
- Mortgage on the property purchased by the loan
- Mortgage on another property
- Financial security
Interest calculation method
Actual number of days/360
Frequency of disbursement
As a lump sum or in tranches as per the agreed disbursement schedule
Life insurance required
Property insurance required
Requirements and Documents
What requirements should be met?
- Work experience of minimum 1 year
- Net income of minimum BGN 300 per month
- To be a regular payer of current loans
- Age at the expiry of the loan – up to 70 years
- First mortgage of the real property used as collateral
Application documents depend on the client profile. In preparing them please follow the guidelines by the banking consultant.
- Loan application
- Documents required for consideration of the loan application
UNICREDIT BULBANK АD, entered in the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIC 831919536, registered seat and address of management: 7 Sveta Nedelya Sq., Vazrazhdane District, city of Sofia, website: www.unicreditbulbank.bg, licensed to carry out banking activities under the supervision of the Bulgarian National Bank by virtue of Order No. РД 22-2249/16.11.2009 of the Governor of the Bulgarian National Bank.
"My New Home"
Purchasing a new home is a rough decision. We are here to assist you in finding the best funding solution and help you go through the entire application process
Even if you are not a permanent resident in Bulgaria, the loan consultants of UniCredit Bulbank can offer you flexible options for financing your property purchase.