- Number 1 in assets BGN 18.6 billion(~ 9.54 billion euro)
- Number 1 in shareholders’ equity BGN 2.7 billion (~ 1.38 billion euro)
- Number 1 in deposits from clients BGN 14.9 billion (~ 7.64 billion euro)
- Number 1 in loans and advances to customers BGN 10.8 billion (~ 5.53 billion euro)
- Credit rating Fitch ratings Long-term BBB-; Short-term F3; Outlook Stable
over 1 million
In 2016 UniCredit Bulbank was named "Best Bank in Bulgaria" by international magazines Global Finance and EMEA Finance, "Bank of the Year" by the Association Bank of the Year, "Best Digital Bank of consumers' Global Finance, a bank innovation of Forbes Bulgaria, "Best Bank for trade finance" according to Euromoney, and others.