- Number 1 in assets BGN 17.9 billion(~ 9.15 billion euro)
- Number 1 in shareholders’ equity BGN 2.6 billion (~ 1.33 billion euro)
- Number 1 in deposits from clients BGN 14.3 billion (~ 7.31 billion euro)
- Number 1 in loans and advances to customers BGN 10.2 billion (~ 5.22 billion euro)
- Credit rating Standart and Poor's Long-term BB+; Short-term B; Outlook Stable
- Credit rating Fitch ratings Long-term BBB; Short-term F2; Outlook Negative
over 1 million
In 2016 UniCredit Bulbank was named "Best Bank in Bulgaria" by international magazines Global Finance and EMEA Finance, "Bank of the Year" by the Association Bank of the Year, "Best Digital Bank of consumers' Global Finance, a bank innovation of Forbes Bulgaria, "Best Bank for trade finance" according to Euromoney, and others.
Short presentation of UniCredit Bulbankl
UniCredit is a leading European banking group to have established a strategic foothold in 17 European states. The global network includes 50 markets with over 8,600 branch offices and an upwards of 148 thou employees (as at September 2014).
In the Central and Eastern Europe area UniCredit has developed the largest and most diversified international bank network in 14 European states with 3,420 branch offices and over 68 thou employees.
- The Rating Agency Standart & Poor's ("S&P's") has today affirmed UniCredit SpA's 'BBB-' long-and 'A3' short-term Issuer Credit Rating with stable outlook.
- The rating agency Moody's has confirmed UniCredit SpA's current 'Baa1' long-term senior debt and deposit and 'Prime-2' short-term ratings with stable outlook. The standalone baseline credit assessment ("BCA") of 'ba1' and its subordinated dept ratings have been affirmed at the same time.