I activate my card myself
You can now activate your bank card yourself
When you have received your bank card, you can activate it by changing your PIN at UniCredit Bulbank’s ATM or all other ATMs with the logo of BORICA AD.*
How can you activate your card?
- Prepare your PIN and place the card in the ATM.
- Select the "Other Services" menu.
- Select the "Manage PIN" option and after that "Change PIN".
- Enter your original PIN from the envelope.
- Enter and confirm your new PIN.
- Remember your new PIN and destroy the envelope with your original PIN.
It’s ready! Your card is active.
What are the benefits of the new activation process of bank cards?
- Customers can pay at POS and withdraw money with their card as soon as they activate it at ATM by changing the original PIN
- 24/7 card activation process and maximum reduction of activation time
If you are traveling or are abroad you have the option to activate your card thought our Call Center.
*Activation of a card and change of PIN code is possible only at ATMs in Bulgaria!