- Access to your account from every branch of the bank, nonetheless where exactly the aacount has been opened.
- Cash or non-cash withdrawal in local or foreign currency, including online.
What type of accounts do we offer?
UniCredit Bulbank maintains current accounts in the following foreign currencies: US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Japanese Yen, Swiss Frank, Canadian Dollar, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish Krone.
We are offering different options for reporting of the current balance and transactions of the account:
- Printed bank statement at a previously specified address or in a branch of the bank;
- Through Bulbank Online, Multicash or e-mail;
- MT940 format swift statement
UniCredit Bulbank opens accounts for keeping money of a customer who has left it at disposal of a subsidiary which is not an autonomous entity, or for establishment of a legal entity.
UniCredit Bulbank opens accounts for keeping money of budget spending units and money extended from the budget to other persons.
UniCredit Bulbank opens accounts for keeping money of persons declared in liquidation.
UniCredit Bulbank opens accounts for keeping money of persons against which bankruptcy proceedings have been instituted.
UniCredit Bulbank opens current accounts with special purpose and administration of the use of the funds, explicitly arranged between the sides in a contract. The sides in the contract are the Bank, the holder of the account – a Beneficient and a third side – a creditor.