- Flexibility of payments
- You have additional working capital that you can use at your convenience.
- Speed and accessibility You are not required to present cost-proving and other additional documents for utilizing. You can use the electronic channel to order payments to your counterparts without leaving the office as well as being aware of the amount that you can use on your overdraft at any time.
- Expense optimization You pay an interest only for the amount used and for the respective term
Whom is it Suitable for?
Organisations that have working capital needs and maximum payment flexibility:
- Local and foreign companies
- Public and financial institutions
Frequently Asked Questions
Usually, the overdraft term is one year.
Monthly you need to pay the due interest applicable on the utilized amount. The principal is due at the end of the term agreed in the contract.
The credit limit is restored automatically with the proceeds to the account and the repaid amount may be used repeatedly within the agreed term and conditions.
The interest due is calculated on the basis of the utilized amount for the respective number of days.
The market appraisal should be renewed every year. The insurance must be maintained valid for the entire loan period.