Amount of funding
Up to 85% of the market value of the property, allowing the customer to choose - to be liable with all their possessions or limited liability up to the collateral provided.
- To finance the purchase, construction, renovation and/or finishing works of the residential property purchased
- To refinance similar target loans
Up to 35 years
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by a reference interest rate representing a market interest rate index for the respective currency*, increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest index for the respective currency - ADI for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for USD, GBP, CHF, or another different maturity index.
Equal monthly installments (annuity) and decreasing monthly installments.
- Mortgage on the property purchased by the loan
- Mortgage on another property
- Financial security
Interest calculation method
Actual number of days/360
Frequency of disbursement
As a lump sum or in tranches as per the agreed disbursement schedule
- Financing of expenses related to the mortgage deal /notary fees, taxes, other expenses, related to the property/
- Amount of the loan – from 150 BGN to 10 000 BGN
- Term: up to 10 years
*The consumer loan is granted after approved standard mortgage loan, but no later than its initial utilization.
Life insurance required
Property insurance required
Calculate and Send Request
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) on the loan is an expression of the total costs on the loan for the consumer, present or future ones, as an annual percentage calculated on an annual basis on the total amount of the loan granted.
The additional costs payable on the loan agreement, which become a part of the APR after they become known to the Bank, are as follows:
- The costs for Life Insurance for the term of the loan agreement;
- The costs for property insurance of the real estate, which is provided as a collateral for the term of the loan agreement;
- Notary and state fees for constitution of a mortgage in favour of the Bank;
- Notary and state fees for renewal and deletion of the collateral in favour of the Bank;
- The costs for a market valuation of the proposed collateral.
The above indicated additional costs are not included in the provided example for the total costs on the loan and they become a part of APR after they become known to the Bank.
Requirements and Documents
What requirements should be met?
- Work experience of minimum 1 year
- Net income of minimum BGN 300 per month
- To be a regular payer of current loans
- Age at the expiry of the loan – up to 70 years
- First mortgage of the real property used as collateral
Application documents depend on the client profile. In preparing them please follow the guidelines by the banking consultant.
- Loan application
- Documents required for consideration of the loan application
Make request by phone.
02/ 933 72 22 at the price of a city call
Visit the nearest branch of UniCredit Bulbank.
How to apply?
- Visit the closest branch of UniCredit Bulbank and discuss your options with our consultant.
- Fill in the application for mortgage loan of individual clients.
- Provide an expert valuation by a licensed appraiser included in the list approved by the lender.
- Prepare the documents specified by the consultant as required for the specific transaction.