Easy and completely remote
See the steps of the remote process below.
02/ 933 72 22 at the price of a city call
Visit the nearest .
and go easily and conveniently through the steps to the desired home.
Schedule an online consultation
Discuss with an expert all your questions by phone or video call
Receive your personal offer and approval
Take advantage of legal advice and assistance at every stage of the deal
на всеки етап от сделката
Exchange all documents electronically
All you have to do is sign the contract for your home loan in a bank branch
for your online consultation now
Amount of funding
Up to 90% of the market value of the property, allowing the customer to choose - to be liable with all their possessions or limited liability up to the collateral provided.
- To finance the purchase, construction, renovation and/or finishing works of the residential property purchased
- To refinance similar target loans
Up to 35 years
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by a reference interest rate representing a market interest rate index for the respective currency*, increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest index for the respective currency - ADI for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for USD, GBP, CHF, or another different maturity index.
Equal monthly installments (annuity) and decreasing monthly installments.
- Mortgage on the property purchased by the loan
- Mortgage on another property
- Financial security
Interest calculation method
Actual number of days/360
Frequency of disbursement
As a lump sum or in tranches as per the agreed disbursement schedule
Life insurance required
Property insurance required
Example: Authorized loan amount BGN 150,000 Loan term: 25 years Type of repayment: Annuity The amount of the monthly installment is: BGN 692.21 APR: 2.77% The calculations in the example are based on a promotional floating annual interest rate of 2.69% with use of a payroll service.
The APR on the loan is an expression of the total costs on the loan for the consumer, present or future ones, as an annual percentage calculated on an annual basis from the total amount of the loan granted.
The additional costs payable under the loan agreement, which shall become a part of the APR after they become known to the Bank, are as follows:
- The Life Insurance costs for the term of effect of the loan agreement;
- The property insurance costs for the real estate which is provided as a collateral for the term of effect of the loan agreement;
- The notary and state fees for the establishment of a mortgage in favor of the Bank;
- The notary and state fees for renewal and deletion of the collaterals established in favor of the Bank;
- The costs for a market appraisal of the proposed collateral.
The additional costs indicated above are not included in the provided example for the total costs on the loan, and they shall become a part of APR after they become known to the Bank.
Requirements and Documents
What requirements should be met?
- Work experience of minimum 1 year
- Net income of minimum BGN 300 per month
- To be a regular payer of current loans
- Age at the expiry of the loan – up to 70 years
- First mortgage of the real property used as collateral
Application documents depend on the client profile. In preparing them please follow the guidelines by the banking consultant.
- Documents required for consideration of the loan application
UNICREDIT BULBANK АD, entered in the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIC 831919536, registered seat and address of management: 7 Sveta Nedelya Sq., Vazrazhdane District, city of Sofia, website: www.unicreditbulbank.bg, licensed to carry out banking activities under the supervision of the Bulgarian National Bank by virtue of Order No. РД 22-2249/16.11.2009 of the Governor of the Bulgarian National Bank.
"My New Home"
Purchasing a new home is a rough decision. We are here to assist you in finding the best funding solution and help you go through the entire application process
Even if you are not a permanent resident in Bulgaria, the loan consultants of UniCredit Bulbank can offer you flexible options for financing your property purchase.