"My New Home" Mortgage Loan
Amount of fundingIcon
Up to 90% of the market value of the property, allowing the customer to choose - to be liable with all their possessions or limited liability up to the collateral provided.
- To finance the purchase, construction, renovation and/or finishing works of the residential property purchased
- To refinance similar target loans
- Up to 35 years
- Age at end of loan - 70 years max
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by a reference interest rate representing a market interest rate index for the respective currency*, increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest index for the respective currency - ADI for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for USD, GBP, CHF, or another different maturity index.
Equal monthly installments (annuity) and decreasing monthly installments.
First mortgage on the property , used as collateral, or on another property
Interest calculation methodIcon
Actual number of days/360
Frequency of disbursementIcon
As a lump sum or in tranches as per the agreed disbursement schedule
Life insurance requiredIcon
Property insurance requiredIcon
Example: Authorized loan amount – BGN 150,000 Loan term: 35 years Repayment installment type: Annuity Amount of the monthly repayment installment in case of:
- Mortgage loan with a floating interest rate - BGN 600.88, APR 3.30% for the whole loan term. Total amount payable at the end of the period – BGN 252,822.42.
- Mortgage loan with a fixed interest rate - BGN 634.41 for the first five years and BGN 604.78 for the remaining period of the loan, APR 3.43% for the whole loan term and total amount payable at the end of the period – BGN 256,236.01
The calculations in the example are based on a promotional floating annual interest rate of 2.59% or a fixed annual interest rate for the first five years – 2.99%, and a floating interest rate for the remaining period of the loan – 2.59%. The monthly premium on Life insurance is included in the amount of the monthly installment and in both examples it is BGN 52.50.
Payroll service is required for providing the loan.
The APR on the loan is an expression of the total costs on the loan for the consumer, present or future ones, as an annual percentage calculated on an annual basis from the total amount of the loan granted.
The additional costs payable under the loan agreement, which shall become a part of the APR after they become known to the Bank, are as follows:
- The Life Insurance costs for the term of effect of the loan agreement;
- The property insurance costs for the real estate which is provided as a collateral for the term of effect of the loan agreement;
- The notary and state fees for the establishment of a mortgage in favor of the Bank;
- The notary and state fees for renewal and deletion of the collaterals established in favor of the Bank;
- The costs for a market appraisal of the proposed collateral.
The additional costs indicated above are not included in the provided example for the total costs on the loan, and they shall become a part of APR after they become known to the Bank.
and go easily and conveniently through the steps to the desired home.
Schedule an online consultation
Discuss with an expert all your questions by phone or video call
Receive your personal offer and approval
Take advantage of legal advice and assistance at every stage of the deal
Exchange all documents electronically
All you have to do is sign the contract for your home loan by a certified qualified electronic signature (QES)
for your online consultation now
Easy and completely remote
See the steps of the remote process below.
02/ 933 72 22 at the price of a city call
Visit the nearest .
Calculate and Send Request
Did you find your dream home ?! Now it's time to check all required documents for consideration of the loan application.
UNICREDIT BULBANK АD, entered in the Commercial Register with the Registry Agency under UIC 831919536, registered seat and address of management: 7 Sveta Nedelya Sq., Vazrazhdane District, city of Sofia, website: www.unicreditbulbank.bg, licensed to carry out banking activities under the supervision of the Bulgarian National Bank by virtue of Order No. РД 22-2249/16.11.2009 of the Governor of the Bulgarian National Bank.
"My New Home"
Purchasing a new home is a rough decision. We are here to assist you in finding the best funding solution and help you go through the entire application process. Even if you are not a permanent resident in Bulgaria, the loan consultants of UniCredit Bulbank can offer you flexible options for financing your property purchase.