Up to 70% of the property market value and opportunity for the customer to be either liable with all his property or to be liable only to the amount of the provided collateral.
- Financing of residential property purchase
- Refinancing of similar target loans
Up to 25 years
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by reference interest rate representing market interest rate index for the relevant currency* increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest rate index for the relevant currency - SOFIBOR for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for United States dollar, British pounds and Swiss francs, or another index with various maturities.
Type of instalments
Equal monthly instalments (annuity) and decreasing monthly instalments.
- Property mortgage
- Financial collateral arrangements
- Property insurance of the collateral
- Deposit of 3/6 instalments on an account opened with the Bank
Frequency of repayment
Method of interest calculation
Actual number of days / 360
Frequency of absorption
One-off payment or payment in instalments in accordance with the agreed absorption plan.
Need for Life Insurance
At the discretion of the borrower
Need for Property Insurance
Requirements and Documents
- Loan application
- Appendix 1 to loan application
- Documents required in connection with consideration of the loan application
What are the requirements that must be met?
- Service of at least 1 year.
- You must repay your current loans on a regular basis.
- First-rank mortgage on the immovable property used as collateral.
Send request online after calculating your monthly installment in the calculator above.
Visit the nearest branch of UniCredit Bulbank.
How to apply?
- Visit the nearest branch of Unicredit Bulbank and discuss the options with our consultant.
- Fill in loan application for individuals.
- Prepare the documents which the consultant has determined as necessary for execution of the specific transaction.
- Then a view of the property is made and market assessment is prepared. The related costs are paid by the loan applicant.
- The loan application is reviewed by the bank.
- Upon approval of the loan application loan agreement is signed and the related charges must be paid.