Up to 70% of the property market value and opportunity for the customer to be either liable with all his property or to be liable only to the amount of the provided collateral.
- Financing of individuals’ current needs
- Purchase of office, shop or garage (in the cases where the garage is not a part of the residential property)
- Refinancing of loans with similar parameters
Up to 25 years
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by reference interest rate representing market interest rate index for the relevant currency* increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest index for the respective currency - ADI for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for USD, GBP, CHF, or another different maturity index.
Type of instalments
Equal monthly instalments (annuity) and decreasing monthly instalments.
- Property mortgage
- Financial collateral arrangements
- Property Insurance of the collateral
- Life Insurance of the loan applicant
Frequency of repayment
Method of interest calculation
Actual number of days / 360
Frequency of absorption
One-off payment or payment in instalments in accordance with the agreed absorption plan.
Need for Life Insurance
Need for Property Insurance
Requirements and Documents
What requirements should be met?
- Work experience of minimum 1 year
- Net income of minimum BGN 300 per month
- To be a regular payer of current loans
- Age at the expiry of the loan – up to 70 years
- First mortgage of the real property used as collateral
Application documents depend on the client profile. In preparing them please follow the guidelines by the banking consultant.
- Loan application
- Documents required for consideration of the loan application
Send request online after calculating your monthly installment in the calculator above.
Visit the nearest branch of UniCredit Bulbank.
How to apply?
- Visit the closest branch of UniCredit Bulbank and discuss your options with our consultant.
- Fill in the application for mortgage loan of individual clients.
- Provide an expert valuation by a licensed appraiser included in the list approved by the lender.
- Prepare the documents specified by the consultant as required for the specific transaction.