Up to 70% of the property market value and opportunity for the customer to be either liable with all his property or to be liable only to the amount of the provided collateral.
- Financing of individuals’ current needs
- Purchase of office, shop or garage (in the cases where the garage is not a part of the residential property)
- Refinancing of loans with similar parameters
Up to 25 years
BGN or EUR
Annual interest rate formed by reference interest rate representing market interest rate index for the relevant currency* increased by a fixed margin.
*Interest index for the respective currency - ADI for BGN, EURIBOR for EUR, LIBOR for USD, GBP, CHF, or another different maturity index.
Type of instalments
Equal monthly instalments (annuity) and decreasing monthly instalments.
- Property mortgage
- Financial collateral arrangements
- Property Insurance of the collateral
- Life Insurance of the loan applicant
Frequency of repayment
Method of interest calculation
Actual number of days / 360
Frequency of absorption
One-off payment or payment in instalments in accordance with the agreed absorption plan.
Need for Life Insurance
Need for Property Insurance
Calculate and Send Request
Requirements and Documents
What requirements should be met?
- Work experience of minimum 1 year
- Net income of minimum BGN 300 per month
- To be a regular payer of current loans
- Age at the expiry of the loan – up to 70 years
- First mortgage of the real property used as collateral
Application documents depend on the client profile. In preparing them please follow the guidelines by the banking consultant.
- Loan application
- Documents required for consideration of the loan application
Send request online after calculating your monthly installment in the calculator above.
Visit the nearest branch of UniCredit Bulbank.
How to apply?
- Visit the closest branch of UniCredit Bulbank and discuss your options with our consultant.
- Fill in the application for mortgage loan of individual clients.
- Provide an expert valuation by a licensed appraiser included in the list approved by the lender.
- Prepare the documents specified by the consultant as required for the specific transaction.