Property Protection Insurance
- Fire, lightning, explosion
- Cost of cleaning debris as a result of an insured event.
- Storm, hurricane, hail, heavy rain, flood and falling trees or branches
- Landslide and rockslide
- Damage resulting from plumbing, steam, sewage and heating installation accidents, as well as those resulting from accidents of sprinkler or fire extinguishing systems
- Damage due to impact of a vehicle or an animal
- Vandalism, including intentional explosion and intentional arson
Object of insuranceIcon
- Immovable property
- Movable property if approved as collateral of the mortgage loan
This insurance is concluded for the term of the mortgage loan
Burglary or attempted burglary of movable property only if such property is approved as loan collateral
Insurance amount and cost of insuranceIcon
This insurance is available at preferential rates. The insurance amount is determined at client’s choice and is equal to one of the following options:
- Actual price of property
- The total of all outstanding loan payments
The new simple!
We brought banking at your fingertips!