Debit Card VISA Debit
Features and Fees
Visa Debit is the international debit card with contactless functionality which ensures guaranteed and secured access to your funds 24 hours a day.
Use the card in the standard manner or make contactless payments in your daily card purchases. Pay quickly and easily in any merchant outlets marked with the contactless payment symbol.
BGN, EUR and USD
Validity of the cardIcon
Time limit for issuingIcon
- 5 working days for standard orders
- within 48 hours for express orders
Yes, according to the tariff
You manage the status of your card free-of-charge via Bulbank Mobile using the blocking and activation functions
Yes, up to 5 salaries
Preferential and special programmesIcon
24/7 Customer Service CentreIcon
In case of accident or in case of balance inquiry necessity
Bank card deliveryIcon
To an address in Bulgaria
Review the full list of the card parameters determined pursuant to the Tariff and the General terms and conditions for bank cards and for provision services via bank card as an online paument tool.
The card activation process is now much faster and easier. Once you have your bank card, you can activate it yourself by changing your original PIN at UniCredit Bulbank’s ATM or all other ATMs with the logo of BORICA AD*.
*Activation of a card and change of PIN code is possible only at ATMs in Bulgaria!
Application of the Card
Visa Debit can be used in more than 32 million merchants outlets all over the world, in the Internet and at 1.9 million ATMs which accept Mastercard.
- Cash withdrawals from ATM and POS terminal in any bank branch.
- Contactless payments – quick, easy and secure payment with only one move without a requirement to enter PIN for card purchases up to BGN 100 in merchant outlets in the country marked with the contactless payment symbol.
- Payment of products and services offered in merchant outlets at POS terminal in the country and abroad.
- Collection of points and payments with points atmerchant outlets involved in PLUS Programme.
- Payment of various goods and services offered in the Internet.
- Booking and rental services - cars, airline tickets and hotels.
- Payment of monthly bills for electricity, central heating, phone and other services offered in the Internet through the ePay.bg system (the transaction can be executed after a registration at an ATM)
- Payment of bills and services from an ATM in Bulgaria through the B-Pay system.
- PIN change account balance and last five transactions only at ATMs in Bulgaria.
- Cash M transfer – you can immediately order or receive transfers at any ATM of the bank.
Find out how the contactless payment works
If the terminal is marked with the typical symbol you can use your card to make contactless payments as follows:
- You see the amount on the display of the POS terminal
- Place the card close to the POS terminal symbol.
- The terminal gives an audible and light signal, notifying that the transaction is completed.
In case of contactless payments abroad the payment amount below which PIN is not required is different and is determined by the Bank which services the terminal and by the international card organisations (ICO).
For example, in Europe the average payment limit below which no PIN is required is EUR 50.
How to Apply
- Client’s ID card
- Application form for debit card for individuals
Apply for your VISA Debit
Fill in the online form and our consultant will contact you.
In branch of the bank
Apply for the card in any bank branch.
Through the online and mobile banking
Take care of your financial security by following a few simple rules when using your card.
Additional Card Services
Other Debit Card Offers
We brought banking at your fingertips!