Features and Fees
Mastercard Standard Credit is an international credit card that gives you guaranteed and secured access to your money.
Secure your trip and shop with pleasure in merchant outlets or on the Internet.
You choose how to pay - in the standard manner or by making fast and easy contactless payment - without entering the PIN code for the amounts of up to 50 BGN in the country.
Minimum net monthly incomeIcon
500 BGN up to 10 000 BGN
Time limit for issuingIcon
5 working days for standard orders
within 48 hours for express orders
Credit limit validityIcon
1,60 % per amount of month will be charged on the used and unpaid the loan limit
Annual expense ratioIcon
Example: 26.77 % with a repayment term of 12 months, utilized credit limit of 2 000 BGN, and monthly installment 9 % of the amount of disbursed limit.
From 1st to 15th of the month
Yes, according to the tariff
Chip, magnetic stripe and contactless functionality
Preferential and special programmesIcon
- Preferential conditions for the amounts of medical staff
- PLUS programme
Repayment of obligationIcon
- Direct Debit - automatic repayment from another account of minimum installment or the entire obligation to the credit card.
- Mobile and online banking - payment of the minimum repayment installment or an amount greater than it directly to the card account.
- Installment at ATM - with cash deposit to a credit card.
- At the cash desk in a bank branch to a credit card account.
24/7 Customer Service CentreIcon
In case of accident or in case of balance inquiry necessity
Statements and notificationsIcon
- Free of charge monthly statement by e-mail
- Free of charge reminding SMS and e-mail 5 days prior to the amount due and 3 days after the date of repayment
The card activation process is now much faster and easier. Once you have your bank card, you can activate it yourself by changing your original PIN at UniCredit Bulbank’s ATM or all other ATMs with the logo of BORICA AD*.
*Activation of a card and change of PIN code is possible only at ATMs in Bulgaria!
Application of the Card
MasterCard Standard credit is accepted in more than 32 million merchant outlets around the world, on the Internet and 1.9 million ATMs - anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- Contactless payment - quickly, easily and securely with a single touch without a requirement to enter the PIN code for purchases up to 100 BGN at in merchant outlets in the country, marked with the symbol for contactless payments
- Purchase of goods and services at retail POS terminals in the country and abroad
- Collection points and payment with points in merchant outlets involved in PLUS programme
- Payment for various goods and services offered in the Internet
- Booking and rental services - cars or airline tickets and hotels.
- Cash withdraw at ATM and at a POS terminal in bank branch
- Payment of monthly bills for electricity, heating and other services on the Internet through the system ePay.bg (operation is possible after one-off registration at ATM)
- Payment payoff bills and services at ATM in Bulgaria through the system B-Pay
- Change PIN code, account balance and last five transactions only at ATMs in Bulgaria
- Cash M Transfer - you can immediately order or receive transfers at any ATM of the Bank
Find out how the contactless payment works
If the terminal has the specific symbo, you can use the contactless function of your card by doing the following:
- You see the amount on the display of the POS terminal
- Place the card close to the POS terminal symbol
- The terminal gives an audible and light signal, notifying that the transaction is completed
In case of contactless payments abroad the payment amount below which PIN is not required is different and is determined by the Bank which services the terminal and by the international card organisations (ICO).
For example, in Europe the average payment limit below which no PIN is required is EUR 50.
How to Apply
Required documents and terms
- Minimum net monthly income – 300 BGN
- Client’s ID card
- Income other than employment relationship or without income transfer to bank account
- Foreigners should a resident permit for Bulgaria
- Application form for credit card when visiting UniCredit Bulbank branches