- Death of the insured during the term of deferment
The insurance premiums paid are returned to the beneficiaries.
- Permanent disability as a result of insurance accident which exceeds 30%
The insured is released from his obligation for further payment of insurance premiums, while the insurance amount of the monthly annuity is retained.
- Death of the insured during the annuity period
If the insurance contract provides for an inheritance option the beneficiaries are paid the insurance reserve at the date of death.
BGN, EUR or USD
Term of the insurance
You can choose the term of deferment as follows:
- From 1 to 20 years - in case of single insurance premium
- From 3 to 20 years - in case of deferred insurance premium
The annuity period is determined by you - from 1 to 20 years or lifelong.
You can freely choose the period after which you will start to obtain the annuity and the period for which it will be obtained. The annuity can be obtained permanently or for a fixed term and can be inherited.
Scope of the insurance
Allianz Stability Individual Annuity Insurance allows you to invest and to obtain a guaranteed annuity.
The monthly annuity (pension) amount is determined at the signing of the insurancepolicy.
Coverage of additional risks
If you choose the Accident Package during the term of deferment you can take advantage from the following additional coverage:
- Death as a result of an accident
- Temporary disability to work
- Medical expenses
The insured is entitled to terminate the insurance -policy prior to the expiry of the term of deferment and to receive the insurance policy surrender value provided that it can be surrendered.
The insurer is entitled to terminate the insurance policypursuant to the General Terms and Conditions.