- Death as a result of an accident
- Temporary disability to work
- Medical expenses
From 10 to 20 years
EUR or USD
- This is the minimum amount that will be paid in case of death of the insured during the insurance period
- It is determined by the insured in EUR or USD depending on his age and on the amount of the basic annual/monthly or single insurance premium
Upon manurity Allianz pays the value of the insurance personal account (investmented in Amundi Group calculated based on prices applicable at the date following the date ofmaturity).
Minimum insurance premium
- EUR/USD 1,000 in case of single premium
- EUR/USD 240 in case of annual premium
- EUR/USD 20 in case of monthly premium
- EUR/USD 100 in case of exceptional premium
Income from the investment/additional interest
It is formed by the performance of 6 investment baskets actively managed by Amundi Asset Management. The insurance premiums are invested at the choice of the insured in 6 investment programmes:
- Conservative Programme in EUR and USD
- Balanced Programme in EUR and USD
- Dynamic Programme in EUR and USD
Investment of additional funds
The customer is entitled to change the investment portfolio with explicit instructions at any time (exceptional premiums).
Terms and conditions upon expiry
Upon maturity Allianz redeems the portfolio units and pays the amount to the customer (deferred payment is also acceptable).
The insured is entitled to terminate the insurance policy prior to maturity, as he shall receive the redemption cost of insurance, under condition that the insurance has the right to be redeemed.
The insurer (Allianz Bulgaria Life) is entitled to terminate the insurance policypursuant to the General Terms and Conditions.