Open an account to raise funds for the achievement of а specific charitable goal
- The account holder of the charity donation account can be an adult having legal capacity as well as a minor.
You can dispose of the funds on the account after presentation of supporting documents.
You can manage the funds from any branch of UniCredit Bulbank.
- The account can be used to deposit cash or make non-cash payments by third parties – depositors/donors.
- The account holder is entitled to dispose of the amounts raised in the donation account only and solely for the achievement of the specific charitable goal.
The donation account can be opened by the account holder or his/her legal representative, custodian or proxy.
- Disposal of funds on account through alternative channels is not permitted.
- No periodic or utility payments are permitted.
- The account is subject to attachment in accordance with provisions of the current legislation.
Holder of the charity donation account can be an adult legally capable person.
BGN, EUR, USD, GBP, CHF
In accordance with the Interest Rate Bulletin.
Execution of operations of disposal
- Operations of disposal can be made after presentation of copies of documents evidencing that the funds on the account will be used for the achievement of the goal described in the agreement. The copies of the documents will be retained in the Bank.
- Operations of disposal (transfers) from the account opened in favour of a minor will be made in compliance with the established legal requirements with a decision by the regional court of law according to the address of the minor, which must be provided to the bank in the original.
In a bank office
Personally by the account holder in any branch of the bank against presentation of the identity document and documents evidencing the reason for opening the account.
Tariff for individual clients
We brought banking at your fingertips!