General Transactions Payment Account
- Issuing of only one international MasterCard debit card under the BGN account.
- It can be used to carry out any transactions permitted by Bulgarian law.
- You can subscribe to utility bills and recurrent payment service.
- You can have the funds under the current account at your disposal at any UniCredit Bulbank branch in Bulgaria.
The account is opened for general transactions only in BGN.
In accordance with the Interest Bulletin of the Bank for individuals.
- Access to Bulbank Online and Bulbank Mobile.
- Possibility for cash desk transactions /deposits and withdrawal), ATM and POS transactions as well as payments on the Internet.
- Intrabank and interbank transfers in BGN.
- Direct debit payments, utility bill payments and recurrent payments.
- Transactions are carried out up to the amount of the available balance on the account.
- Services other than the ones listed above are not provided under this account.
Terms and Documents
- A General Transactions Payment Account Application /Agreement/ as per a template, explicitly specifying that you do not hold a similar account with UniCredit Bulbank or another bank on the territory of the country.
Upon presentation of an identification document.
By an authorized person
With a notarized power-of-attorney which explicitly specifies the transactions the proxy is authorized to execute.