"Invest in your children's future" children's savings plan
What is a Children's Savings Plan?
A specially designed children's savings plan that combines savings and investments in one. Funds are invested monthly in Amundi mutual funds, with the possibility of achieving good returns with minimal risk by purchasing units at different prices.
Features and how does it work?
The savings plan for the benefit of a child is opened by a legal representative, parent or guardian on behalf of a minor. The funds are invested automatically and on a pre-selected date from the account of the legal representative for the benefit of the minor.
- Minimum amount per month EUR/USD 20
- The entry fee is reduced by 100%
- A one-off payment is refunded by the Bank up to EUR / USD 30
- Age of the child at the time of opening from 1 to 14 years of age
- Terms of the savings plan until the child reaches the age of majority
Example: With an open 5-year Amundi Fund Global Solution Multi-Asset in Euro for the period April 2013 – April 2023 and a monthly payment of 50 EUR at the end of the period, the depositor has 6937 EUR.
*The previous performance of the Funds are not necessarily related to their future performance. The value of the investments and the income from them may go up, but may go down as well, without any guarantee for profit, and there is a risk for the investors to not recover the full amount of the funds they have invested. The information is for illustrative purposes only and does not constitute advice for carrying out transactions in financial instruments. Each investor should make an independent decision to invest and/or enter into other transactions with shares in funds. UniCredit Bulbank AD does not provide investment advices.
What are the benefits?
The product allows you to invest in funds from the largest asset management company in Europe, Amundi Asset Management, and you determine the amount you will allocate monthly. Among the advantages of the Children's Savings Plan are:
1. A long-term savings alternative to children's savings accounts
3. Transparency in investment management and balanced risk with potential for profitability
6. Investing a small amount every month in leading global companies
2. An automatic transfer from your account on a date specified by you under the savings plan
4. Possibility to achieve good returns with minimal risk by buying units in Amundi mutual funds at different prices.
5. Professional management of invested funds
How can you apply for an Invest in Your Children's Future Children's Savings Plan
You can benefit from a free remote consultation with a bank expert. To open a children's savings plan you need to visit a bank branch of UniCredit Bulbank.
Frequently asked questions
Mutual funds are the most widely used form of saving and investing in the world. Investors have access to global financial markets and the companies involved in them. Among the main advantages of mutual funds are:
- transparency and professional investment management
- risk diversification
- access to your funds if necessary
Children can have the funds when they reach the age of 18.
Before the child reaches the age of majority, the funds can be used by the legal representative only by providing a decision from a district court in accordance with the Family Code.
A guide to "My Savings"
Regardless of the stage of life you are in, saving money always seems a good idea. Here are some tried-and-tested practices for faster and easier keeping of a savings account.