Guarantee scheme NGF 5 - expired program*
Easy access to financing
Improved loan parameters
Reduced loan security requirements
Eligibility of transactions for implementation of projects under operational programs
Fast approval procedure
Refinancing of existing debt up to 30% of the new loan is allowed
Purpose of the guaranteeIcon
The guarantee scheme provides a guarantee from the National Guarantee Fund supplementing the security for investment and working capital loans granted to SMEs.
Amount of the guaranteeIcon
The guarantee can amount to up to 50% of loan amount, but not more than BGN 1 500 000 for the borrower and its affiliates.
BGN or Euro.
Who is it suitable for?
The product is intended for micro, small and medium enterprises as specified in the SMEs Act, namely enterprises having:
- Up to 249 employees
- Annual turnover of up to BGN 97 500 000 or
- Value of assets of up to BGN 84 000
The entities must be registered in Bulgaria in accordance with the valid legislation and should have no credit indebtedness classified as “non-performing exposure” or “loss” in the excess of BGN 2 500.
Small and medium companies, beneficiaries of operational programs, are also eligible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Working capital, limits on bank guarantees, including advance payments and payment of VAT.
- Speculative investment activities and speculative real estate transactions.
- Activities that are inconsistent with national law, including the Environmental Protection Act.
- Companies with unknown ultimate controlling owner.
- Activities involving fraud, illegal activities and other similar practices screened under internal rules and procedures of the Bank.
- Other activities prohibited by law.
- Electricity trade
Can I apply for a loan under this guarantee scheme if I have a contract under the Operational Program for a grant?
Yes, the program also covers bridge financing for beneficiaries with projects under operational programs - OPIC, OP HRD and others.
The ultimate controlling owner of my company is a company registered in an offshore zone. Am I eligible for a loan?
No, companies whose ultimate controlling owners are registered in an offshore zone are not eligible for the guarantee scheme.