InnovFin Guarantee scheme - expired program*
History of the program
- UniCredit Bulbank actively offers the InnovFin guarantee scheme in the period 2016-2021
- During this period, the Bank financed nearly 100 companies, mainly from the Manufacturing sector, Trade, Transport, Creation and dissemination of information and creative products sector, research and support organizations, companies with green projects and those with innovative potential, rapidly evolving in order to develop new products, improve processes and the level of services they provide.
- The total value of the financing with InnovFin guarantee provided by UniCredit Bulbank is over EUR 80 million.
- Designed for micro, small, medium and large enterprises
- Provides an opportunity to increase the competitiveness of innovative enterprises from different sectors of the economy
- Financing for companies with innovative potential based on flexible criteria
- Preferential collateral requirements
- Minimum loan term - 12 months
- Maximum loan term - 72 months for revolving loans and 120 months for repayment loans.
- The loan guarantee does not constitute de minimis State aid.
- Loan amount - minimum EUR 25 000 to maximum EUR 7 500 000.
- Types of loans - investment and working capital loans (including overdraft and revolving loans), leasing
- Guarantee coverage - 50% for investment loans and 80% for working capital loans with a term for concluding loan agreements until October 2021
Guarantee fee - for companies with staff up to 249 people - 0.25% per annum on the loan amount; for companies with staff up to 499 people - 0.40% per annum on the loan amount; for companies with a staff of up to 3,000 people - based on the company's credit rating and risk costs.
The Final recipient transactions are supported by the InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe. The purpose of EFSI is to help support financing and implementing productive investments in European Union and to ensure increased access to financing.