6 months, 12 months or 24 months
Minimum amount for opening
BGN 50, EUR/USD/GBP 100 or CHF150
If you expect upcoming transfers and receipts in your joint deposit account you can open one-month fixed-term deposit with a zero balance for a period of 30 days.
The holders choose how to dispose of the interest, as follows:
- They can let the interest accrue on the deposit amount.
- They can withdraw the interest on the maturity date.
- They can transfer the interest to another account opened with the bank, including in the name of third person.
Terms and Documents
- Application for opening of joint deposit account
- Contract for opening of joint deposit account in a form approved by the bank
The account can be opened by all holders
Upon submission of identity document.
The account can be opened by an authorised person
Upon submission of a notarised power of attorney which explicitly states the transactions that the authorised person is entitled to execute.