- Facilitated access to financing
- Improved loan parameters
- Reduced loan security requirements
Purpose of the guarantee
The guarantee scheme provides a guarantee from the National Guarantee Fund supplementing the loan security arrangement.
Amount of the guarantee
The guarantee can amount to up to 50% of loan amount, but not more than BGN 1,000,000 for the borrower and its affiliates.
Bulgarian leva or euro
Minimum loan security requirements
According to the Bank's lending rules
Whom is it Suitable for?
Micro, small and medium enterprises as specified in the SME Act, namely enterprises having:
- Up to 249 employees
- Annual turnover of up to BGN 97,500,000 or
- Value of assets of up to 84,000,000 Bulgarian Leva
The entities must be registered in Bulgaria in accordance with the valid legislation and should have no credit indebtedness classified as "non-performing exposure" or "loss" in the excess of BGN 2,500.
- Small and Medium Enterprises Declaration
- Official statement declaration on the circumstances that would make the applicant ineligible under the guarantee scheme
Frequently Asked Questions
- Working capital, including limits on bank guarantees, including advance payments, payment of VAT, etc.
- Speculative investment activities and speculative real estate transactions
- Activities that are inconsistent with national law, including the Environmental Protection Act
- Activities related to sports and sporting events
- Political parties and related persons and entities
- Not-for-profit companies and organizations
- Companies with unknown ultimate controlling owner
- Other activities prohibited by law
- Activities involving fraud, illegal activities and other similar practices screened under internal rules and procedures of the bank.
Yes, 30% of the value of the newly extended loan can be used for refinancing existing loans.
No; companies whose ultimate controlling owners are registered in an offshore zone are not eligible for the guarantee scheme.