- Easier access to financing
- Provides working capital specifically for agricultural purposes
- The collateral used are the expected subsidy receivables
- Up to 100% of the total expected subsidy according to the certificate issued by the State Fund Agriculture
- First, it is required an Application submission, then when applying for loan, the smaller of these two amounts sould be concerned as loan size:
- The amount of the expected subsidy according to the submitted application
- The amount of the subsidy paid during the previous year
No later than 30 June of the year following submission of the Application by the customer to the State Fund Agriculture
Pledge on receivables referring to the funds that the applicant is expected to receive
A promissory note for the amount of principal and interest due
Other additional collateral, if necessary
Whom is it Suitable for?
Farmers who will be supported by the State Fund Agriculture under Common Agricultural Policy schemes and measures.
How to Apply?
You can apply for a loan against subsidiary when you:
- Have your Application for subsidiary submitted before the SF Agriculture
- Have been issued with a certificate by the SF Agriculture
Detailed guidelines and all official applying documents for schemes and measures under the Common Agricultural Policy are published and could be found at the State Fund Agriculture website.
You can find more information on direct payments on the websity of Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
Frequently Asked Questions
The farm must be at least 0.5 hectares of perennial plants and 1 hectares for other crops, and the minimum size of each plot on the farm must be 0.1 hectares.
Permanent grassland – pastures, common land and meadows