Line of Funding Provided by the European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Preferential interest rates
- Easier access to financing
- The combined funding from EIB and other EU schemes is permissible
- Secure the financing of customers' investment needs
Maximum size of fundingIcon
12.5 mln. euro
Loan repayment termIcon
From 2 to 12 years
Whom is it for?
- Autonomous companies operating in the fields of agriculture, industry and services or other priority sectors for this credit line
- Micro, small, medium and intermediate enterprises employing up to 3,000 people
- Enterprises that are not part of a financial holding company
The borrower should declare that it does not engage in any activities related to gambling, tobacco products, real estate, construction (which are not in accordance with urban planning and other administrative arrangements), manufacturing, supply or trade in weapons or other products industries excluded from EIB funding.
What Can it be Used for?
Purchase, modernisation or expansion of assets
Financing expenses for intangible assets
Cover medium and long term needs for working capital
Change of ownership or restructuring companies which will enable the economic activity in the enterprise to continue.