- Financial support for implementation of projects under European Union programmes.
- Easier access to financing for small and medium enterprises in Bulgaria
EUR 30,000, up to 100% of the cost of consultancy services
In Bulgarian leva or euro
Up to 24 months from the date of the loan agreement
Pledge of receivables
Up to 6 months
Whom is it Suitable for?
Beneficiaries of grants under programmes co-financed from European Union Funds.
Each EU programme requires a special set of documents. Official templates of documents could be found on the specialised websites of the operational programmes:
Frequently Asked Questions
The new 2014-2020 programming period has already begun and the first procedures have been launched. Up-to-date information on open procedures for all operational procedures could be found on the ISUN 2020 website (initial free of charge registration is required).
The eligibility of your enterprise depends on various factors such as the investment idea, themain economic activity, company size, etc.
The amount of the grant is determined by:
- The funding fixed in specific operational programme
- The amount of the project eligible costs
- The specific agreement between the beneficiary and the respective Ministry