Issuance of Bank Guarantees
- Financial support for implementation of projects under European Union programmes
- Easier access to financing for small and medium enterprises in Bulgaria
Whom is it Suitable for?
Beneficiaries of grants under programmes co-financed from European Union Funds.
Each EU programme requires a special set of documents.
Official templates of all documents can be found on the specialised websites of the operational programmes:
- Operational Programme "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014-2020
- Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
- Operational Programme "Human Resources Development" 2014-2020
Frequently Asked Questions
The first procedures for the 2014-2020 programming period are already in progress. Up-to-date information on open procedures for all operational procedures can be found on the ISUN 2020 website - eumis2020.government.bg (initial free of charge registration is required).
The eligibility of your enterprise depends on various factors such as the investment idea, the main economic activity, the type of company - micro, small-medium or large enterprise, etc.
The amount of the grant is determined by:
- The funding fixed in specific operational programme,
- The amount of eligible expenses for the project
- The specific agreement between you and the Ministry
For some operational programmes, grant can cover up to 100% of the project costs.
No; the provision of bank references or any such documentation is not required at the application stage.
Yes; when requesting an advance payment on a contract signed under the operational programmes, a bank guarantee is required.