Debit card Mastercard Business Debit
Features and Fees
Mastercard Business is an international debit card by which the control on the operating costs is in your hands. The card is designed for all kinds of everyday payments of small and medium businesses - especially for those who want to monitor and control in detail their costs.
You have accurate and updated information related to business travel, purchases and services. Bank provides an opportunity to issue additional cards to employees in the firm to track the costs and account movement.
Chip, magnetic stripe and contactless functionality
BGN, EUR and USD
Validity of the cardIcon
Time limit for issuingIcon
5 working days for standard
within 48 hours for express
Yes, as per tariff. Choose which employees to use such a card, as well as what limit to dispose.
Preferential and special programmesIcon
- Opportunity to participate in games with prizes
- Free Insurance "Assistance in travelling and accident"
- Dynamic password for online payment in the secure payment programmes
Statements and notificationsIcon
Additional subscribing to the SMS notifications when using the card
Bank card deliveryIcon
To an address in Bulgaria
Review the full list of the card parameters determined pursuant to the Tariff and the General terms and conditions for bank cards and for provision services via bank card as an online paument tool.
The card activation process is now much faster and easier. Once you have your bank card, you can activate it yourself by changing your original PIN at UniCredit Bulbank’s ATM or all other ATMs with the logo of BORICA AD*.
*Activation of a card and change of PIN code is possible only at ATMs in Bulgaria!
Application of the Card
- Contactless payments – quick, easy and secure payment with only one move without a requirement to enter PIN for card purchases up to BGN 100 in merchant outlets in the country marked with the contactless payment symbol.
- Booking and rental services - cars or airline tickets and hotels.
- Cash withdrawals at ATM and POS terminal in any bank branch.
- PIN change and information on the last five transactions.
- Payment of products and services in Internet.
- Payment of bills and services from an ATM in Bulgaria through the B-Pay system.
- Account balance at ATMs in Bulgaria and abroad.
- In case of contactless payments abroad the payment amount below which PIN is not required is different and is determined by the Bank which services the terminal and by the international card organisations (ICO). For example, in Europe the average payment limit below which no PIN is required is EUR 50.
- Send or receive Cash M transfer instantly on every ATM of the bank.
How to apply
Required documents and terms
- Client’s ID card
- Foreigners should a resident permit for Bulgaria
- Application form for debit card when visiting UniCredit Bulbank branches
Apply for your Mastercard Business Debit
In branch of the bank
Apply for the card in any bank branch.
Through the online and mobile banking
Take care of your financial security by following a few simple rules when using.