Debit Visa Youngsters
Characteristics and fees
Debit Visa Youngsters is an international debit card with contactless functionality and special design ensuring secure access to your funds.
Specific characteristics of the productIcon
- Lower monthly account service fee
- No limitations of transactions within the funds available on the account
Youngsters at the age of 18-25
BGN, EUR, USD
Validity of the cardIcon
6 years, without an option for automatic re-issuance following the expiry of the card validity term
Time limit for issuingIcon
- Standard - 5 business days
- Express - up to 48 hours
You manage the status of your card free-of-charge via Bulbank Mobile using the blocking and activation functions
24/7 Customer Service CentreIcon
In case of an accident or if you need to check the card balance
Preferential conditions and special programmesIcon
Bank card deliveryIcon
To an address in Bulgaria
Please, read the entire list of parameters of the card under the Tariff and the General Terms and Conditions for opening, servicing and closing bank accounts of individuals and for providing payment services and instruments.
Issuing of the card
- Application for issuing of a debit card for individuals
- ID card
Apply for your Debit Visa Youngsters in any bank branch
Application of the card and specific characteristics
The debit card is accepted in more than 32 million merchant outlets throughout the world and by more than 1.9 million ATMs - wherever Mastercard is accepted.
Your Debit Visa Youngsters enables you to:
- Withdraw cash at an ATM or a POS terminal in a bank branch
- Make contactless payments - fast, easy and secure, with one motion, without entering a PIN code for purchases in the amount of up to BGN 50 in merchant outlets in Bulgaria with the contactless payments symbol.
- Pay for goods and services at POS terminals in merchant outlets in Bulgaria and abroad;
- Collect and pay with points for purchases at merchant outlets in the PLUS Programme;
- Pay for various goods and services on the Internet;
- Use the card for renting cars, booking plane tickets and hotels rooms.
- Pay monthly bills for electricity, heating, phone and other services on the Internet via the ePay.bg system.
- Pay the bills and for services at ATMs in Bulgaria via the B-Pay system.
- Change the PIN code, check the cash available on account and the last five transactions at ATMs in Bulgaria only.
- Cash M Transfer – you can order or receive a transfer instantly at any ATM of the bank.
How does contactless payment work?
You can use your card contactlessly, if there is the characteristic symbol on the terminal, following these steps:
- See the amount on the POS terminal display.
- Tap your card to the symbol on the POS terminal.
- The terminal makes sound and light signals and the transaction is complete.
In case of contactless payments abroad, the value of the payment below which the entry of a PIN code is not required is different and is defined by the Bank servicing the terminal and the international card organizations (ICO).
For example, the average limit for payment without entering a PIN code in Europe is EUR 25.
The process of card activation is now much faster and easier. After you receive your bank card you can activate it by changing your initial PIN code at an ATM of UniCredit Bulbank AD or at any other ATMs with the Borica AD* logo.
* The card activation and the change of PIN code is possible only at ATMs in Bulgaria!