- No limit of the loan amount
- Independent professional expertise for the effect of investment planning
- Special discount on interest rate, fees and commissions
- Special collateral options with guarantee schemes
What can it be Used for?
- Recycling facilities;
- Wastewater treatment plants;
- Solar panels for office/production building roofs;
- Energy efficient and/or pollution-free heating systems, incl. heat pump systems for heating and air conditioning;
- Water heating systems with ecological energy - gas boiler, solar energy;
- Energy efficient installations and repair activities to improve energy efficiency (new windows, insulation of walls, roofs, floors, etc.);
Yes, UniCredit Bulbank offers its clients working capital loans with full financing of VAT on the investment.
No, refinancing of existing loan with similar purpose is not in the scope of the Green initiative.
Yes, you can. Green investment loans are granted for construction of photovoltaic plant on the basis of a contract with an electricity distribution company. UniCredit Bulbank finances both the purchase of photovoltaic panels and the necessary equipment, e.g. inventory, backup power supply and others. The own photovoltaic power plant is extremely favorable for power supply to consumers who use the energy from the network, mainly during the day and leads to a reduction in electricity costs. These are mainly small and medium-sized industrial buildings with mostly daily consumption.
The market assessment should be updated annually (every year). The insurance should be kept valid for the entire term of the loan.