Payments are guaranteed by the security systems "Verified by Visa" by Visa Europe and "MasterCard Secure Code" by MasterCard Worldwide, which provide online identification of the cardholder making the payment by a secret password and thus giving an explicit proof of purchase
BGN, EUR, USD
Deadline for authentication of payments
Within 3 working days
With cards bearing the logos of Visa, Visa Electron, V PAY, MasterCard, Maestro
Perform immediate authorization of each submitted payment in real time.
Ability to check in real time the status of any attempt to pay for a particular customer order.
Ability for the trader to reimburse part of or the full amount of a successfully placed order.
24/7 service center
To support merchants.
|Financial parameters for Visa, V PAY, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards issued by banks in Bulgaria and EEA*||1,20% for debit/prepaid cards
1,60% for credit cards
1,80% for business cards
|Financial parameters for Visa, V PAY, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro cards issued by banks outside the EEA*
* (EEA - European Economic Area)
|1,80% for debit/prepaid cards
1,80% for credit cards
2,00% for business cards
|Annual maintenance fee for POS terminals||166.67 BGN (subject to VAT)|
|Statement via email for Trader||No fee|
Suitable for commercial activities such as:
- Payment of profits from betting
- Payment of compensations under insurance policies
- Payment of profits from investment intermediaries
- No later than 30 days from the date of transaction
Suitable for traders with the following activities:
- Bookings for Rent-a-Car/ Hotel/ Airline Tickets
- Sale of vouchers
Who can apply?
Virtual POS terminal is suitable for legal persons who possess:
- Active website
- Tax registration in the Republic of Bulgaria
- The necessary licenses and permits to conduct business under the local legislation - for example travel agency, insurance broker, investment broker, etc.
What is necessary?
- To submit an application at a branch of UniCredit Bulbank and if necessary - open a current account.
- To provide balance sheet and PLS for the last accounting period or annual tax return.