Up-to-date information for UniCredit Bulbank clients
Yours and our employees’ health and well-being is UniCredit Bulbank top priority.
With that regard and considering the situation in the country, the bank works actively to ensure a wide range of its banking services in a simple, fast and secure way without having to visit a branch. Fully available for you are bank’s multiple remote channels including Bulbank Mobile, Bulbank Online and Call Centre.
For your convenience, the contactless payment limit without requiring a PIN has been doubled. Thus, as of 04.01.2020, the maximum amount for contactless payment without the requirement to enter a PIN at a POS terminal in retail outlets in Bulgaria will be increased from 50 BGN to 100 BGN. The change will be made automatically, so there is no need to visit a bank branch. It will apply to all debit and credit cards with contactless functionality issued by UniCredit Bulbank.
Bulbank Mobile and Bulbank Online
- You have complete information about the banking products you use - accounts, cards, loans, deposits and savings;
- Do all kinds of transfers easily and safely - BGN, currency transacation, / from the budget;
- Pay utility bills - for electricity, telephone, water, internet, etc. (learn how here);
- Monthly payments and other contractual obligations with UniCredit Leasing by arranging payment on the individual IBAN on the contract specified in the invoice;
- Request bank products - cards, bills, etc., exchange documents with the bank electronically, etc.
- All of the customers of the bank could learn more information and activate their Bulbank Mobile here and Bulbank Online – here.
By calling the Customer Contact Center on 0700 1 84 84 or 1 84 84 from mobile phone you could:
- Get additional information about the cards, credits, accounts and savings you use;
- Receive after-sales assistance for all your products and services;
- Apply for a credit remotely, request a new bank card or account;
- Activate mobile banking and many more;
With the BulbankPay automatic payment service you can make fast and secure payments and all other obligations under your leasing contract.
You can find updated information about the working branches in our website. In accordance with the recommendations of the health authorities and for their own protection, the bank kindly reminds keeping the recommended distance of 2 meters from other customers and staff.
With ATMs at UniCredit Bulbank's branches and self-service areas, clients can make cash payments and withdrawals easily and conveniently.