UniCredit is proud to announce that it has been officially certified by the Top Employers Institute for the third year running for its exceptional employee offering, reaffirming the Group's status as a great place to work.
The annual, international research undertaken by the Top Employers Institute recognises the leading employers around the world: those that provide excellent employee conditions, nurture and develop talent throughout all levels of the organisation and strive to continuously optimise employment practices.
The European level Top Employers Certification was awarded thanks to the local Certifications achieved by UniCredit in Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Russia and Serbia.
The Top Employers Certification is based on a thorough research process and a set of required standards. All the data was independently audited, verifying UniCredit's outstanding employee conditions and earning the Bank its spot among the select group of certified Top Employers.
The Top Employers Institute assessed UniCredit's employee offering based on the following criteria:
- Talent Strategy
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Acquisition
- Learning & Development
- Performance Management
Each of us is constantly looking for the best place to work. A place where his/her ideas really matter. It is important for us to create conditions for revealing and developing the full potential of employees, which, in addition to providing competitive remuneration according to the contribution, also include a balance between work and personal life.
At UniCredit Bulbank we have a large set of benefits and initiatives for our people:
- additional health insurance, life insurance, doctor and dentist in the office (in the headquarters in Sofia);
- Christmas salary, corporate summer salary, additional amount for marriage and birth of a child;
- preferential conditions for banking products, discounts for many retail outlets, sports cards;
- corporate kindergarten, gyms, massage in the office, cafe and canteen in the headquarters in Sofia;
- possibility for flexible working hours;
- teambuildings, holiday resorts, annual Christmas parties, as well as children's Christmas parties;
- trainings and events for personal development with guest lecturers on topics such as healthy eating, interesting places to travel, etc.;
- football tournaments, ski competitions and a folk dance group;
- an additional day of leave and a financial gift for your birthday;