- Alternative form of remuneration for the staff which increases the net income without creating an obligation for additional costs of social security and health insurance contributions.
- Diversification of the social costs and company policy.
- Application of flexible bonus scheme in the company.
- Reduction of the company's financial result for tax purposes and the corporate tax payable on it.
Staff pension insurance
- Pension Insurance period of the individual employees.
- Number of the insured employees.
- Terms and conditions in case of replacement of an employee or accession of a new one to the staff being insured.
- Pre-determined pension instalments with fixed amount.
Frequency of instalment payments
Amount of the pension instalments
There are no restrictions on the amount of the pension instalments. The amount of the future pension depends mainly on the instalments made.
Types of pension payments
The pensioners of Voluntary Pension Fund are entitled to freely choose between the various types of payments (without withdrawal or payment fee):
- Old-age and invalidity pension - fixed term or lifelong pension
- Withdrawals based on an individual plan defined by the pensioner
- One-off payment of the funds
Rights of the insurer
- You terminate or suspend the payment of your instalments without being charged penalties, fines and interest.
- You can change at any time and without restrictions the amount and frequency of payment of the instalments.
- You receive free information on the collected amount.
The full amount of the instalments paid by employers / other person for voluntary additional pension insurance is recognized for tax purposes. The annual results of the company are reduced by their amount and the instalments are then subject to tax on the costs.
The instalments of employers / other person for voluntary additional pension insurance in a monthly amount of up to BGN 60 per employed person are exempt from tax on the costs.
The pension insurance in a voluntary pension fund is flexible and can meet your personal needs. Find out how you can insure yourself by paying individual pension instalments and what will be the benefits for you.