EuroFundInvest - Investment loan to finance projects under EU programmes
- Accelerated procedure to obtain approval
- No fee for early repayment with the grant
- A special bank account could be open for the purpose of project implementation.
- Lower percentage of own contribution
- Partial or full repayment of loan with the grant funds.
Up to 90% of total eligible costs of the project
- The funding fixed in specific operational programme
- The amount of eligible costs of the project,
- The specific agreement between the respective beneficiary and the Ministry
- For some operational programmes, the grant can cover up to 100% of the project costs.
Bulgarian leva or euro
Maximum loan termIcon
Up to 10 years depending on the UniCredit Bulbank general terms and conditions
Up to 12 months from the date of the loan agreement
Whom is it Suitable for?
Beneficiaries of grants under programmes co-financed from European Union funds.
Each EU programme requires a special set of documents.
All official templates of documents could be found on the specialised websites of the respective operational program:
- Operational Programme "Innovation and Competitiveness" 2014-2020
- Rural Development Programme 2014-2020
Frequently Asked Questions
The new 2014-2020 programming period has already begun and the first procedures have been launched. Up-to-date information on open procedures for all operational programmes could be found on the ISUN 2020 website - eumis2020.government.bg (initial free of charge registration is required).