Special Customer Account of Insurance Broker/Agent
Who is it for?
A special customer account may be opened to:
- Insurance Broker regisatered with Financial Surveillance Commission.
- Insurance Broker in the process of registration as an insurance broker.
- Insurance Agent having concluded a contract with an insurer.
- Insurance Agent who is going to conclude a contract with an insurer.
What is it for?
The special customer account of insurance broker/agent serves for transfer of funds for:
- Insurance premiums for an insurer.
- Insurance compensations or amounts for a user of insurance services.