Whom is it suitable for?
- Have free funds for the deposit term
- Would like to receive funding against a cash pedge
Deposit accounts are guaranteed under the conditions and up to the amount provisioned by the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee with the exception of:
- Banks, when deposits are opened on their behalf and for their own account
- Financial institutions under art. 3 of the Law on Credit Institutions; insurance and reinsurance companies; pension insurance companies and mandatory and voluntary pension funds
- Investment intermediaries; collective investment schemes, national investment funds, alternative investment funds and special investment purpose companies
- Budget organizations under § 1, p. 5 of the Additional provisions of the Public Finance Act
- Bulgarian Deposit Insurance Fund , Investor Compensation Fund and Guarantee Fund under art. 287 of the Insurance Code
- Amounts in accounts with no operations ordered by depositor in the last 24 months before date of issuance of act under Article 20, Paragraph 1 of the Law on Bank Deposit Guarantee and balance on each of them is less than BGN 20.
Learn more about Deposit Guarantee