The Bank sets up the new branch so as to improve the speed and efficiency of servicing corporate clients from the region
UniCredit Bulbank unveiled officially a corporate branch in Rousse. The new specialized branch, conveniently located in the city centre, at 5 Sveta Troitsa Square, is set up with the purpose of improving further the speed and efficiency of servicing the Bank's corporate clients in the region. The ribbon was cut by UniCredit Bulbank CEO Levon Hampartzoumian and Rousse Mayor Bozhidar Yotov (on the photo).
This is the sixth corporate branch opened, after the ones in Sofia, Varna, Bourgas, Veliko Turnovo and Stara Zagora. During the next year the Bank plans to open two more corporate branches in the country.
Data about the business of UniCredit Bulbank in the Rousse Region (covering the areas of Rousse, Veliko Turnovo, Gabrovo, Sevlievo and Razgrad):
• Unicredit Bulbank is servicing about 900 large corporate clients, including the biggest enterprises in the region
• Over 300 million leva in credits and over 50 million leva in deposits by the end of August 2010
• There is a stir in regards to the demand for turnover financing, but the demand for investment credits is still low, according to local experts.
Banking for citizens and small companies:
• There are 20 branches servicing citizens and small companies in the Rousse Region. The Bank has about 100,000 clients in the retail banking segment from this region.
• The crediting of citizens and small companies has kept its levels during the current year to exceed 325 million leva as at the end of August.
• Deposits of citizens and small companies held at the Bank have increased by some 10%. As at the end of August they exceeded 225.5 million leva.
UniCredit Bulbank, Identity and Communications Department:
Viktoria Blajeva, Tel: 02/9264 993, 0894 570 159, wjlj/ebwjepwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch
Ekaterina Ancheva: Tel: 02/9264 963, flbufsjob/bodifwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch