The health and well-being of employees and customers is UniCredit Bulbank’s top priority.
In light of the currents situation and health authorities’ recommendations UniCredit Bulbank‘s branches will be open from Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM, with lunch break for disinfection and prevention activities from 01:00PM to 01:30PM, while some of them will be temporarily closed.
Full detail on current working hours is available at the bank’s website www.unicreditbulbank.bg
The bank is actively working to ensure that the full range of banking products and services are available through direct and remote channels. UniCredit Bulbank clients can retrieve all relevant information on products and services and perform all main banking activities in a simple, fast and secure way through our following digital channels: Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATMs and Customer Contact Center.
With Bulbank Mobile and Bulbank Online the following remote operations could be performed from phone and computer:
- Payment of utility bills - for electricity, telephone, water, internet, etc.;
- Complete information about the banking products you use - accounts, cards, loans, deposits and savings;
- All kinds of transfers, performed easily and safely - BGN, currency transacation, / from the budget;
- Request of bank products - cards, bills, etc., exchange documents with the bank electronically, etc.
By calling the Customer Contact Center on 0700 1 84 84 or 1 84 84 from mobile phone all customers could:
- get additional information about the cards, credits, accounts and savings you use;
- receive after-sales assistance for all your products and services;
- apply for a credit remotely, request a new bank card or account;
- activate mobile banking and many more;
With ATMs at UniCredit Bulbank's branches and self-service areas, clients can make cash payments and withdrawals easily and conveniently.
Unicredit Bulbank is responsible business and society partner and acting for the things that really matter. In the light of the national state of emergency generated by COVID-19 pandemic, UniCredit Bulbank donated 100 000 BGN to Pirogov Hospital to cover the extraordinary medical needs identified.
This donation made by UniCredit Bulbank follows regional efforts - in Italy, the bank donated over 2 million euros for medical and protection equipment, research and patient care and in Germany, HypoVereinsbank has acquired two ventilators which it is donating to hospitals in rural areas and supported nationwide active organizations with a total donation of EUR 100,000 for the purchase of respiratory masks, disinfectants and food people in need.
The bank will continue to actively monitor the situation, always act in everyone's best interests and do the right thing vis à vis all our stakeholders!
Additional media information:
Victoria Blajeva, tel +359 (0) 2 9264 993, wjlj/ebwjepwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch
Beatris Nikolova, tel +359 (0) 2 9232 528, cfbusjt/ojlpmpwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch
Ekaterina Ancheva, tel +359 894 518 193 , flbufsjob/bodifwbAvojdsfejuhspvq/ch