What does the Internship Program offer?
- Three-month internship in May – December
- Monthly remuneration
- Co-operation with reputable specialists
- Wide range of fields to launch a career
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Internship Completion job opportunities
The Program holds out opportunity for an internship at UniCredit Bulbank and the subsidiary companies of UniCredit Leasing, Factoring and Consumer Financing in Bulgaria.
For more information, please see the enclosed document, containing a Program description (in Bulgarian):
Divisions to choose from
- Retail banking
- Business communications – marketing and advertising
- Public relations and communications
- Information technology
- Cards and card operations
- Currency and local payments
Services and client satisfaction
Financial markets and investment intermediary
Why at UniCredit?
UniCredit Bulbank is part of the leading European financial institution UniCredit and a major bank in Bulgaria – a leader in the field of corporate, investment and private banking, which ranks among the major banks on the market of individuals and households banking. The Group is represented in Bulgaria by UniCredit Factoring, UniCredit Consumer Financing, UniCredit Leasing and Pioneer Investments. We are striving for new ways of banking by delivering innovative solutions to our clients.
How to apply?
Send Your CV and an accompanying letter to e-mail: JoufsotijqAVojDsfejuHspvq/Ch
with subject: Internship.
Iclude your preferences towards division and time period for conducting the internship.
The deadline for submitting your Internship Application with all relevant documents is minimum one month prior to commencement of the internship.