- in force of 01/01/2021
- Tariff, Interest Bulletin, Accounts, Deposits, Electronic Services, Cards, General terms, Client information
Upcoming changes about Brexit - 01.01.2021
In connection with the withdrawal of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) from the European Union (EU), we would like to inform you that аs of 1 January 2021 United Kingdom will be treated as third party country vis-à-vis the EU.
The changes will affect:
- the processing and execution of funds transfers to and from the United Kingdom and the charges and commissions for these payments;
- fees related to the use of debit and credit cards in the United Kingdom.
As of 1 January 2021:
- transfers from and to the United Kingdom, irrelevant of the currency of the transfer, will be treated as transfers outside of EEA;
- when using debit and credit cards in the United Kingdom, the services will be treated as non-EEA services, in accordance with the Bank's Tariffs.
Additional information can be obtained at the offices of the bank or from our Call Center on tel. 0700 1 84 84.