Caret Up Icon Back to top button

Real Estate insurance

  • Investment for development

  • Complete protection for your business

  • One contract covers many risks



Real Estate insurance

What do you get?

icon-building-blue.png The real estate sector is multifaceted and is characterized by the presence and emergence of new risks every day. The changes in the sector are a result of rising construction costs, as well as fluctuating land prices and properties already built. We know that real estate companies face unique risks that are constantly changing and must find ways to become more resilient to future risks.

icon-desicion-blue.png Properity damage caused directly by fire, natural disasters or indirect data such as data misuse or cyber attacks poses a threat to the company's market share, sales, image, share price and added value to shareholders and all related parties. Our team of experts understands the specific problems of the sector and offers an individual solution to cover any unforeseen losses.

icon-people-blue.png The portfolio of UniCredit Insurance Broker includes some of the largest shopping centers and business buildings in the country. Highly efficient and individual insurance programs allow owners to have security that their investments are covered by full insurance protection against large losses, whether they are from direct and / or indirect material losses, and / or loss of income from business interruption.

Types of insurance

UniCredit Insurance Broker structures the appropriate combination of insurance for buildings. The property used in carrying out the activity is insured, such as buildings, inventory, furniture, goods, facade showcases, office equipment.

Insurance of offices and retail outlets is voluntary and provides protection to owners, users and tenants of small retail outlets. Shops, offices, warehouses, public catering establishments, doctors 'and dentists' offices, beauty and hairdressing salons and other sites in the field of trade and services can be insured. Our solutions offer coverage of risks against fire, natural disasters, floods, plumbing accidents, earthquakes, loss of income, theft and robbery, as well as automatic coverage of minor damages, which allows their removal (repair) to take place within the day, without additional details on filing claims with insurers.

We will offer you specific insurance coverage to cover liability for damages caused to third parties - guests or visitors to the insured sites. We will also assist you in finding insurance solutions for your liability as an employer - for damages caused to your employees during or in connection with the performance of their official duties under an employment contract. Additional coverage may also be provided for court protection costs and in cases brought against the Insured.

Interruption of business in developed countries is a risk that is an invariable addition to the coverage of the property policy. Often in industrial enterprises, the damage from the risk of "business interruption" is greater than the property damage. Insured persons take a precautionary measure through this type of property insurance, providing protection against loss of income (profit) due to interruption of normal production, trade or other activities due to property damage. We offer highly effective and individual insurance solutions for loss of rental income as a result of an insurance event that led to the interruption of the activity in the insured sites.

Contact form

In case you need more information about our services, you want to compare the products of different insurance companies or you want to receive an offer, send an inquiry and we will contact you. We will provide you with the necessary advice and tips and we will take into account your specific needs.




Questions and Answers

The sum insured is determined on the basis of its replacement or actual value. Contract value can also be applied. We will help you choose the formation of the sum insured. Please contact us at jotvsbodfAvojdsfejumfbtjoh/ch or fill in the contact form below.

Insurers usually do not require a mandatory inspection before taking out insurance. If necessary, they will notify you of the inspection request.

Yes, after duly notifying the insurer. The insurance is certified by issuing a supplement to the policy.

The notice period is regulated in the General Terms and Conditions of your insurer and varies depending on the type of insurance event. Please check carefully, as meeting these deadlines is usually important for the payment of insurance indemnity.

  • The insurance coverage enters into force at 00:01 on the date specified as the starting date in the insurance contract.
  • The insurance coverage is valid for the period for which the respective premium / installment has been paid and according to the term of the insurance contract.
  • The insurance coverage ends at 23:59 on the date specified as the end date in the insurance contract.

The insurance premium or the price of the insurance is determined by the respective insurer and depends on the type of property, its assessment and condition, the sum insured, the risk circumstances, the chosen coverage and the term of the insurance.