Caret Up Icon Back to top button

Property insurance

  • Professional assistance

  • Protection for your home

  • Flexible options



Property insurance

What do you get?

icon-key-blue.png Make the right choice by claiming insurance for your home. Ensure protection of the home and its belongings from risks such as fire, explosion, natural disasters, plumbing accidents, burglary, etc. Residential, villa and farm buildings, the improvements made in them, general furniture and personal belongings, household appliances, audiovisual and electronic equipment, farm property, works of art, etc. can be insured.

icon-people-blue.png The experts of UniCredit Insurance Broker have in-depth knowledge and many years of experience in property insurance and will work out the best solution for you and your home, taking into account your individual needs. Also, in the event of an insurance event, our team will assist you from the initial notification of the damage and will support you throughout the claim cycle, representing you and your interests.

Types of insurance

The insurance is intended for all persons who wish to insure their own movable and immovable property.

  • Residential buildings, including built-in installations
  • Ancillary and agricultural buildings
  • Outdoor facilities and others
  • Furniture
  • Technique
  • Appliances
  • Sanitary ware
  • Heating appliances and other movable property


The insurance applicant can choose from a number of covered risks:


  • Fire
  • Lightning
  • Explosion
  • Implosion
  • The storm
  • Pelting rain
  • Hail
  • Damage from weight due to natural accumulation of snow or ice
  • Flood
  • Landslides and landslides
  • Malicious actions of third parties
  • Plumbing accident
  • Sewage and steam installations
  • Glass breakage
  • Earthquake
  • Impact from a road vehicle
  • Theft by burglary or by using technical means
  • Robbery and others

The insurance covers liability for damages to third parties as a result of or as a result of risk covered by the terms of the Home Property Insurance and the term of its validity, caused by the insured when using his home (house, apartment, villa) for personal goals.

The limit of liability is negotiated according to the requirements and needs of each client.

This insurance is offered in a package with home property insurance.

Contact form

In case you need more information about our services, you want to compare the products of different insurance companies or you want to receive an offer, send an inquiry and we will contact you. We will provide you with the necessary advice and tips and we will take into account your specific needs.




Questions and Answers

The sum insured is determined on the basis of its replacement or actual value. Contract value can also be applied. We will help you choose the formation of the sum insured. Please contact us at jotvsbodfAvojdsfejumfbtjoh/ch or fill in the contact form below.

Insurers usually do not require a mandatory inspection before taking out insurance. If necessary, they will notify you of the inspection request.

Yes, after duly notifying the insurer. The insurance is certified by issuing a supplement to the policy.

The notice period is set out in the General Terms and Conditions of your policy and varies depending on the type of insured event. Please check carefully, as meeting these deadlines is usually important for the payment of insurance indemnity.

  • The insurance coverage enters into force at 00:01 on the date specified as the starting date in the insurance contract.
  • The insurance coverage is valid for the period for which the respective premium / installment has been paid and according to the term of the insurance contract.
  • The insurance coverage ends at 23:59 on the date specified as the end date in the insurance contract.