What do you get?
In addition to Auto Casco, the obligatory Civil Liability of Motorists and Car Assistance, for its clients, UniCredit Insurance Broker has developed special insurance products for your car that cover the risks of losing car keys and refueling by you or the user of the car.
UniCredit Insurance Broker offers a choice of many insurance companies and a large selection of insurance products for your car and the responsibilities arising from its use. Our clients can count on a 24/7 Support Center for qualified assistance in the event of an insurance event.
Types of insurance
CASCO insurance provides coverage for events that may lead to partial damage or complete loss of your car as a result of:
- Traffic accident
- Damage in a parked condition
- Theft and robbery
- Malicious actions of third parties
- Natural disasters and others
As a leader in this segment with market share, UniCredit Insurance Broker will help you find the best conditions by conducting an auction.
All our clients receive round-the-clock, expert assistance in the event of an insurance event.
Object of compulsory motor third party liability insurance is the civil liability of insured individuals and legal entities for property and non-property damages caused by them to third parties related to the possession and / or use of motor vehicles for which the insured are liable under Bulgarian law or the law of the country in which the damage occurred.
The owner, the user and the holder of the motor vehicle for which there is a validly concluded insurance contract, as well as any person who performs actual actions for driving or using the motor vehicle on legal grounds are insured under the compulsory motor third party liability insurance. It is not necessary for the driver to have an explicit written power of attorney from the persons referred to in the first sentence for driving or using the motor vehicle.
The insurance coverage under this insurance includes the following:
- Lost or stolen vehicle keys
- Key Replacement - Reimburses the cost of replacing and resetting the keys of your Motor Vehicle, which keys are Lost or Stolen.
- Unlocking - reimburses the labor costs of the respective specialist (locksmith) for unlocking, as well as for adjusting the keys of your motor vehicle, in cases where the keys are lost or stolen.
- Repatriation - the cost of repatriation of your Motor Vehicle from the place of the event to the nearest Service Center is reimbursed, but for not more than 50 (fifty) kilometers.
- Fuel change - the costs paid to the relevant Service Center for fuel change are reimbursed, including for emptying and cleaning the tank of your Motor Vehicle and disposing of the wrong fuel from the relevant Service Center.
Questions and Answers
The use of official service is regulated in the General Terms and Conditions of your insurer or in the insurance policy. Please check carefully in these documents. In case you cannot find the necessary information, please contact us at jotvsbodfAvojdsfejumfbtjoh/ch.
Usually, the territorial validity of Casco motor insurance includes EU countries and is explicitly stated in the General Terms and Conditions of your insurer or in the insurance policy. Please check carefully in these documents. Please note that theft and / or Robbery coverage is usually excluded for the territories of Albania, Ukraine, Russia, Kosovo, Bosnia and Herzegovina and others. In case you cannot find the necessary information in the insurance policy or the general conditions to it, please contact us at jotvsbodfAvojdsfejumfbtjoh/ch or fill in the contact form below.
If you are a client of UniCredit Insurance Broker, you need to call our 24-hour helpline for insurance event 0700 1 88 44. There you will receive specific instructions on how to act in each case.
If you are not a client of UniCredit Insurance Broker, please follow the instructions of the insurer written in the insurance policy.
It is important to have a copy of the Casco policy in the car, because it usually contains the contact numbers of the insurance company.
Insurers usually require an inspection of the car when taking out motor hull insurance. In case you cannot find the necessary information in the insurance policy or the general conditions to it, please contact us at jotvsbodfAvojdsfejumfbtjoh/ch or fill in the contact form below.
- The insurance coverage enters into force at 00:01 on the date specified as the starting date in the insurance contract.
- The insurance coverage is valid for the period for which the respective premium / installment has been paid and according to the term of the insurance contract.
- The insurance coverage ends at 23:59 on the date specified as the end date in the insurance contract.