E-Signature of documents with Evrotrust
What is e-signature?
Electronic signature is a means by which documents are signed and confirmed in electronic form. By signing the electronic document, you are identified and the information contained in the document is protected from subsequent changes. A single qualified electronic identification is valid for natural and legal persons, directly from the smartphone, for a few minutes.
Remote signing of documents with UniCredit Leasing is carried out through the mobile application Evrotrust, developed by Evrotrust Technologies AD in its capacity as a qualified trust service provider.
- Easy and fast with only a few clicks through the Evrotrust mobile app
- At any time No need to visit a physical office
- Legal validity of a handwritten signature
- Mobile e-identification it takes only a few minutes and has the same legal value as personal presence
- Securely and reliably sending confidential information
- No need for paper for the benefit of the environment
- No additional fees for the service when signing documents with UniCredit Leasing
How does it work?
Exchange of documents with the Evrotrust mobile application
Step 1: Download, install the Evrotrust mobile app and read the general terms and conditions of use.
Step 2: Create your PIN code.
Step 3: Create a secret password.
Step 4: Identify yourself remotely via Evrotrust — take a photo of your ID card.
Step 5: Take a selfie through your phone’s camera.
Step 6: Add contact details (e-mail address and telephone number).
Step 7: You receive the relevant documents from UniCredit Leasing in the Evrotrust app.
Step 8: Sign the received documents free of charge with a personal PIN created in Evrotrust.
Step 9: View and store all electronically signed documents in the Evrostrust mobile app.
Step 1: You receive the relevant documents from UniCredit Leasing in the Evrotrust app.
Step 2: Sign the received documents free of charge with a personal PIN created in Evrotrust.
Step 3: View and store all electronically signed documents in the Evrostrust mobile app.
In case of a problem and difficulty with the registration, you can call + 359 2 90 50 100
See how you can e-sign documents easily and conveniently via your mobile phone with the Evrotrust mobile application.