Questions and Answers
In order to offer you a complete solution that fully meets your needs and requirements for operational leasing with added services, it will be best to contact us.
In summary, in order to prepare an indicative offer, it is necessary to choose your new car (we could assist in its selection), to inform us about the required lease term, the expected mileage you plan to travel, and what services you would like. to include in the monthly rent.
- Request for leasing (according to the sample).
- Confirmed lease offer.
- Identity cards of the legal representatives of the company.
- Identity cards of the actual owners, according to art. 59 para 1 of the LMML.
- Annual accounts (Income and Expenditure Statements and Balance Sheet) for the last two years and interim for the current year.
- Tax returns for the last two years (with incoming numbers and stamp) and reference VAT returns for the current year.
All documents must be certified "True to the original".
The duration of an operating lease agreement can be from 12 to 60 months.
Employees who have used the car, or their colleagues, can buy it at special conditions after the end of the operating lease agreement.
For more information about this service, please contact us.
Yes, with this option optimization of financial costs is achieved.