- UniCredit Consumer Financing and UniCredit Bulbank started a campaign for the first time on the Bulgarian market to support the clients with financing their purchases during “Black Friday” promotion period.
- UniCredit Consumer Financing enlarged its social activity. Together with SOS Children Villages, UCFin started supporting the activity of “Eyes on 4 paws” foundation with different donation campaigns and initiatives.
- UniCredit took second position regarding newly extended consumer bank loans.
- UniCredit Consumer Financing AD started offering credit cards, issued by UniCredit Bulbank, along with consumer loans.
- UniCredit Bulbank became a main shareholder of UCFin. UniCredit Consumer Financing AD changed its organizational form to EAD.
- All consumer loans of UniCredit Bulbank in BGN launched to be offered by UniCredit Consumer Financing through the bank’s branch network.
- UniCredit Family Financing was established as European center specialized in consumer lending.
- UniCredit Clarima changed its name to UniCredit Consumer Financing AD. It’s part of rebranding process of all financial institutions within UniCredit Group in Europe.
- UniCredit Clarima AD was established with main shareholders UniCredit Clarima Italy (50.1%) and UniCredit Bulbank AD (49.9).
- Clarima Italy was founded