Effective as of 1.07.2013
|Art.||Product / Service||Fee / Commission|
|1.||Factoring application fee||negotiable|
|2.||Application fee per buyer:||-|
|2.1||For internal factoring with recourse||negotiable|
|2.2||For internal factoring without recourse||75 EUR|
|2.3||For domestic factoring invoice discounting with recourse||negotiable|
|2.4||For domestic factoring invoice discounting without recourse||75 EUR|
|2.5||Export factoring without recourse - in EU||95 EUR|
|2.6||Export factoring without recourse - outside EU||115 EUR|
|4.||Commission factoring invoice discounting||negotiable|
|5.||Electronic service eFactoring||no charge|
|6.||Fee for delay||negotiable|
|7.||Fee for invoice processing||negotiable|
|8.||Fee for management||negotiable|
|9.||Fee for commitment (conditional commitment)||negotiable|
|10.||Fee for changes of conditions of signed contract – change/adding a new debtor; change of the limit; change of the deferred payment terms, grace period, additional conditions.||150 BGN|
|11.||Fee for prematurely repayment||negotiable|
|II. Operational services|
|12.||Monthly statement of assigned receivables (“Client statement”)||no charge|
|13.||Statement to invoices for interest rates, fees and commissions (per one statement)||10 BGN|
|14.||Statement - excerpt for a buyer (for a buyer, per year)||100 BGN|
|15.||Issuing a written certificate, a confirmation or a letter of reference (per page)||-|
|15.1||In Bulgarian||20 BGN|
|15.2||In a foreign language||40 BGN|
*The fees and commissions specified in the tariff are exclusive of VAT and are taxable under the VAT Act.
- The fees and commissions specified in this Tariff are valid in all cases, unless otherwise agreed. For any specific services that are not included in the Tariff, separate fees and commissions are negotiated.
- The fees, commissions and charges specified in this Tariff refer to diverse types of services in foreign and national currency. The fees and commissions presented in EUR are converted into BGN by the EUR/BGN exchange rate of BNB on the day of the conversion.
- UniCredit Factoring EAD reserves its right to charge additional fees and commissions on specific orders or requests by the client that have caused additional work or involve any extraordinary complexity and commitment.
- The fees and commissions specified in the Tariff are exclusive of VAT and are taxable under the VAT Act.
- This Tariff applies to clients – Bulgarian and foreign legal entities and sole traders.
- UniCredit Factoring EAD collects the due fees and commissions at the time of performance of the service, at the end of the last business day of the month or on a subscription basis in accordance with the relevant negotiated terms.