When is factoring useful?
- You operate or intend to operate on deferred payment conditions.
- You need fresh working capital.
- You need financing but do not have the necessary collateral to secure it.
- Your customers want a deferred payment but you are concerned about the additional risks.
- You are using credit protection for your receivables but are looking for a better alternative.
- You are planning to enter new markets.
- You are delivering abroad and looking for credit protection in order to be able to offer more competitive working conditions.
- Your customers are increasing in number and you want to cut down on the time and effort associated with debt recovery.
- You are exporting your products to several markets and you need to constantly comply with legal and cultural differences.
- You want to focus more on doing business.