InnovFin Guarantee scheme
- For SME companies with up to 249 employees – 0.25% per annum on the loan amount
- For intermediate enterprises with up to 499 employees – 0.40% per annum on the loan amount
- For large enterprises with up to 3000 employees – based on the company’s credit rating and risk costs
- 50% for investment loans
- 80% for working capital loans with term for concluding credit agreements until 31.12.2021
Minimum loan maturity periodIcon
Maximum loan maturity periodIcon
72 months for revolving loans; 120 months for loans with repayment plan
Refinancing and/or restructuringIcon
of existing credits and/or leases is not covered
Guarantee for the loansIcon
is not a Staid Aid grant regim “de minimis”
Types of loansIcon
investment and working loans (including overdraft and revolving) as well as leasing
Min. EUR 25 000 to EUR 7 500 000
Who is it suitable for?
Eligible borrowers for InnovFin are micro, small, medium and intermediate enterprises (up to 499 employees) – companies, which invest in R&D of new products, processes and/or services, which are innovative, have significant potential for innovations, have registered a patent, have acquired an award for innovation or something similar in that direction. To fulfill InnovFin eligible criteria, the company applicant should meet at least one of the innovation criteria of the guarantee scheme, as the validation is performed by your personal banker.
- Financing for companies with innovative potential
- Flexible criteria for innovation
- Preferential collateral requirements
- Fast approval procedure
The Final recipient transactions are supported by the InnovFin SME Guarantee Facility, with the financial backing of the European Union under Horizon 2020 Financial Instruments and the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) set up under the Investment Plan for Europe. The purpose of EFSI is to help support financing and implementing productive investments in European Union and to ensure increased access to financing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Investment loans, standard working capital loans with repayment plan, revolving loans, overdrafts.
If you are interested in applying for InnovFin, to check eligibility and additional information for a tailor-made offer, please contact your personal banker.
UniCredit has a dedicated department dealing with free of charge consultations to companies in relation to EU funding programs and schemes, including InnovFIn.
- speculative investment activities and speculation with real estate properties
- activities, which are prohibited by national legislation, including law on environment protection
- other activities prohibited by the law
- activities related to fraud, illegal activity and other similar practices verified in accordance with the internal rules and procedures of the bank.
The new loan under InnovFin can not be used for refinancing existing loans.