Programme “EIF EGF Uncapped”
Purpose of the warranty
The guarantee scheme accelerates the economic recovery from the Covid-19 pandemic and as well as the possibility for the company for easier access to finance by providing relaxed conditions in the collateral part, as well as the assessment of risk dependence on the borrower.
Size of the warranty
The warranty is 70% of the loan amount
Lev or Euro
What are the conditions?
- Revolving loans and overdrafts, Standard working capital loans, Investment loans
- Maximum amount of the loan for the borrower and the persons related to him - EUR 7,500,000
- Period for application for financing under the conditions of the guarantee scheme from the European Investment Fund - until 20.12.2022 under item 3.1 and / or item 3.2 of the Temporary Framework for State Aid Measures of the European Commission and until 20.12.2022. by De minimis
- Grace periods are allowed according to the internal rules for lending to UniCredit Bulbank AD
- Percentage of warranty coverage - 70%
- Minimum loan term - 3 months.
- Maximum loan term - up to 120 months, but in accordance with the maximum term of each loan product, as follows:
- Revolving loans and overdrafts - up to 36 months
- Standard working capital loans - up to 120 months
- Investment loans - up to 120 months
- For loans granted under item 3.2. of the Temporary Framework of the European Commission, the maximum period is 72 months
- Borrowers should not have been companies in difficulty as of 31.12.2019
- Facilitated access to finance
- Favorable conditions and reduced interest rates
- Favorable collateral requirements
Who is it suitable for?
Micro, small and medium enterprises (with an average number of employees up to 249 people and net sales revenues up to BGN 97.5 million and / or asset value up to BGN 84 million) and enterprises with medium market capitalization - Small Mid -Caps (up to 499 employees and net sales revenues of BGN 196 million and / or value of assets up to BGN 168 million).
Clients of UniCredit Bulbank AD can benefit from the support of the European Investment Fund (EIF) and the Pan-European Guarantee Fund (EGF) guarantee implemented by the European Investment Fund with the financial support of the Member States that contribute to the EGF.
Frequently asked questions
Contact your relationship manager at UniCredit Bulbank or submit an inquiry via the contact form.
- Activities inconsistent with national legislation, including environmental protection.
- Activities related to fraud, illegal activity and other similar practices, verified in accordance with the internal rules and procedures of UniCredit Bulbank.
- Other activities prohibited by law.
- Funding of projects under operational programs is not allowed (avoidance of double funding), but the part not covered by the project grant can be financed with a loan from the EGF instrument.
- Limits for bank guarantees, letters of credit or factoring transactions are not allowed
Refinancing is allowed (full and / or partial) in compliance with the eligibility conditions under the Program.