What is it
UniCredit Bulbank is one of the few banks in the country that operate as a registration agent. The bank can issue duplicates of depository notes and carry out the necessary procedures related to inheritance and donations.
- Registration of transactions in financial instruments concluded in advance between the parties
- Transfer of dematerialized financial instruments registered with CD AD, in the case of a donation or inheritance
- Changing the owner's details for dematerialized financial instruments, change in incorrectly entered details
- Request an update on the current status of a portfolio from CD AD
- Issuance of duplicate certificates and other actions provided for in the rules and regulations of the depository institution
Important: The scope of services excludes government bonds issued by the Ministry of Finance.
- General terms and conditions of the bank for Investment intermediary services 220.5 KB
- Policy on conflict of interest and measures against own account deals and prevention of market abuse 101.4 KB
- Policy for execution of client orders for transactions in financial instruments 279.8 KB
- Investment products risk classification matrix 112.4 KB
- Execution venues 102.9 KB
- Tariff (extract) 168.2 KB
- Registration agent 18.8 KB
- Branches, through which UniCredit Bulbank offers Investment intermediary services 101.8 KB