- As a member of Bulgarian Stock Exchangethe Bank has direct access to the the regulated capital market in Bulgaria.
- Thanks to the wide range of branches the bank facilitates its customers in accessing the capital market.
Whom is it suitable for
Investors in ordinary and preferred shares, compensatory notes and bonds traded on the Bulgarian Stock Exchange, as well as government and corporate bonds.
- General terms and conditions of the bank for Investment intermediary services 220.5 KB
- Policy of treatment of conflicts of interest 113.0 KB
- Policy for execution of client orders for transactions in financial instruments 300.4 KB
- Policy on conflict of interest and measures against own account deals and prevention of market abuse 300.4 KB
- Investment products risk classification matrix 322.1 KB
- Execution venues 185.4 KB
- Tariff (extract) 168.2 KB
- Registration agent 18.8 KB
- Branches, through which UniCredit Bulbank offers Investment intermediary services 431.4 KB